This is EXACTLY what I have been looking for- for so long! Sulfate free, clean ingredients, cruelty free shampoo that WORKS! My hair is so shiny and soft after using this- and it even gives my limp hair some volume. I absolutely love this shampoo and this company! I cannot wait to purchase again.
back guarantee +
hassle free returns
what is it?
A sulfate free, salon grade shampoo & conditioner made with healthy, vegan ingredients that not only give your hair an immediate boost but also helps repair and restore damaged locks to improve your hair's appearance more and more over time.
Super Fruit Shampoo & Conditioner
8 OZ EACH
How to use
Apply Super Fruit Shampoo to wet hair and vigorously massage from root to tip, then rinse. After shampooing, leave Super Fruit Conditioner in for 3-5 minutes, and rinse. Use regularly for best results.
I waited a couple weeks to do a review on this to see the results and I loooooveee this! I have long thick hair & it can get very oily but after using this my hair feels clean but does not dry out your hair & it is very light. Does not leave my hair greasy at all so I dont have to wash it constantly & it makes my hair very soft!
Taylor R., CA
Taylor R., CA
Provides intense cleansing to remove dirt, oil, and buildup, Restores essential hydration and nutrients, Cleansing experience with repair benefits for damaged hair, Doesn’t Weigh Hair Down
WHY THE BEAUTY COMMUNITY LOVES IT
I have waist length semi oily hair and I really enjoyed this shampoo. I have used both high end and drugstore shampoos and this one is really great quality. It doesn’t lather too much but I like that because too much lather can strip your hair! I only use 1-3 pumps depending on how dirty my hair is and pair it with the Super Fruit conditioner and my hair feels amazing afterwards!
This is more than just a conditioner! It's a 3 in 1 if you ask me. I've used it in the shower for a quick condition, I've left in longer as a mask, and I've even left some on wet hair as a leave-in for my hair as it dried. Mild scent reminds me of a rainforest. Rinses super clean too with no heavy residue.
Coconut oil: Coconut oil is rich in antioxidants and has antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. Its essential nutrients are lauric acid, which nourishes the hair with vitamins, minerals, and medium-chain fatty acids. When using coconut oil for hair, it improves scalp health, fights infections and fungus, and supports hair growth. It recovers the overall health of your hair.
Argan oil: Argan oil has a high content of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E, the benefits of argan oil naturally help increase hair's elasticity and consistently restore shine to dull and lifeless hair.
Jojoba oil: Jojoba oil is comprised of 97% monounsaturated fats. The other 3% is made up of acids and natural alcohols. Due to its nutrient-rich structure, jojoba helps moisturize and condition hair by penetrating its outer cuticle. Jojoba is a natural emollient - it fills in cracks that are on the surface of the hair cuticle and helps repair heat and styling damaged hair.