>Good to Know:
The cleansing, exfoliating, and hydrating blemish treatment trifecta your boobs deserve.
Why it’s Special
- Frequently hailed as an anti aging super ingredient, retinol can actually be key in fighting acne: retinoids unclog dead cells from pores, actively preventing sebum buildup that can lead to breakouts.
- Hydrocolloid absorbs and drains sebum, puss, and toxins from under the skin. This acne-fighting ingredient in our patches helps to prevent picking, scarring, and accelerates the healing of breakouts.
- Packed with vitamins A, B, C and E, acai extract is brimming with antiinflammatory and antioxidant properties that are perfect for soothing redness and irritation brought on by acne.
Gentle exfoliator that removes buildup of dead skin cells, Salicylic acid is essential in removing dirt, bacteria, and grime that has built up in pores over time. By removing dead skin cells and bacteria from the skin, salicylic acid helps to purify and exfoliate, which improves texture, luminosity and suppleness.
These vitamin A derivatives have been proven to boost collagen production (reducing wrinkles and preventing fine lines), speed cell turnover (evening out discoloration and brightening skin tone) and unclogging pores (making them look smaller and reducing acne.
Black charcoal clears out the bacteria in acne by absorbing all the gunk like stale sebum, pus, pollution, dead cells, impurities and bacteria. It also reduces inflammation caused by acne, and helps lighten up scars and blemishes. The activated charcoal acts as an exfoliator by drawing all the dirt out, it leaves the skin feeling smooth and reduces excess oil to balance the sebum on our skin.
Acai Your Boobies Polish
Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Sorbitol, Rose (Rosa damascena) Distillate, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Vegetable Collagen, Phospholipids, Retinol, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Leuconostoc), Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Water, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Hylocereus Undatus (Dragon Fruit) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Phthalate Free). May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide
Black Jelly Blemish Treatment Body Serum
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Organic Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil, Activated Charcoal, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Populus Tremuloides (Aspen Bark) Extract, Gluconolactone, DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Witch Hazel Water (Hamamelis Virginiana), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Alcohol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Super Star Patches
Retinol, Salicylic Acid, Hydrocolloid.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
How to Use
- Acai Your Boobies Polish: In the shower or bath, take a small amount of Acai Your Boobies, mix with water to get a nice lather. Rub on your chest in circular motions and rinse.Pro-Tip: Use product as a mask before your shower. Mix a small amount of Acai Your Boobies and water together and apply on your chest. Let sit for 5-10 minutes and then rinse.
- Black Jelly Blemish Treatment Body Serum: After showering and cleansing area, apply 4-5 drops to blemish prone areas. Rub in until fully absorbed before applying other products.
- Super Star Patches:
Begin with freshly cleansed, dry skin, free from any oils or creams. Place the dot, tacky side down, onto the blemish. Leave on for a minimum of six hours, or overnight. Gently remove the dot and repeat until your blemish has disappeared. Always follow with a broad-spectrum SPF and limit prolonged sun exposure.
*Results can vary by user, continued use for an extended period of time provides the best chance of seeing results. Even the slightest improvement or minimal change in appearance or feel should be considered a positive result - The key ingredients are natural extracts and should not be compared to results rendered by surgical or medical procedures. Benefits are based on positive customer feedback, testimonials, positive before & after results & ingredient benefit profiles - results are not guaranteed.