The 3-in-1 Routine
>Good to Know:
Scrub, polish, and patch with our most reliable + loved brand staples. All the bases on your way to build out a well-rounded regimen, covered.
Why it’s Special
- Without adequate moisturization, skin beneath body hair can become dry + irritated. Restorative + anti-aging cocoa butter in our Vegan Body Polish is key for cleansing without stripping the skin of it’s natural oils.
- Vitamin E in our Moon Rocks scrub has enough essential antioxidants to dole up your skin’s daily dose of nourishment while supporting cell function + overall skin health
Pro tip: Regular exfoliation on growing facial hair wards off unwanted ingrown hairs. Thanks, Moon Rocks.
Blue Tansy (Moon Rocks Body Scrub)
Naturally high in azulene, a naturally occurring organic compound known for its stunning blue tint (and ability to soothe stressed skin!). Blue tansy works as a powerful anti-inflammatory to reduce the appearance of redness, clear congested pores, and ease acne-prone skin.
Vegan Collagen (Vegan Collagen Body Polish)
Similar to the skincare benefits of regular collagen, vegan collagen strengthens and conditions, reducing the appearance of wrinkles while plumping and firming dull and dry skin.
Hydrocolloid (Pimple Party Pack)
Hydrocolloid drains fluid from existing or freshly popped zits. Retinol speed cell turnover rate, allowing the zit to diminish in size and color.
Moon Rocks Whipped Body Scrub
Sucrose Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (Organic), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Organic), Gyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Glycolic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil (Organic), Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Sea Salt, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tanacetum Annuum Flower (Tansy Blue) Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Arthrospira Platensis (Spirulina) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Hexylene Glycol, Lecithin, Octyldodecanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Trisodium NTA, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)
Vegan Collagen Body Polish
Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Sorbitol, Rose (Rosa Damascena) Distillate, Vegetable Collagen, Phospholipids, Retinol, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Leuconostoc), Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance (Phthalate Free). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide.
Pimple Party Pack
Retinol, Salicylic Acid, Hydrocolloid.
How to Use
- Moon Rocks Whipped Body Scrub: Massage a generous handful on body while bathing, working in gentle circles to buff. Optionally, let product sit on skin for a minute or two for extra hydration. Rinse off, pat dry.
- Vegan Collagen Body Polish: Massage a handful of polish into the skin during your bathing routine. Let the product sit for a minute or two before rinsing off for best results. Alternatively, use in place of a shaving cream.
- Pimple Party Pack: Begin with freshly cleansed, dry skin, free from any oils or creams. Place the dot, tacky side down, onto the blemish. Leave on for a minimum of six hours, or overnight. Gently remove the patch and repeat until your blemish has disappeared. Always follow with a broad-spectrum SPF and limit prolonged sun exposure.