My hair leans on the thinner, finer side, so I like to use thickening shampoo and conditioners for a little extra "oomph". This has quickly become a favorite of mine, along with the conditioner. On a side note, my husband, who has the world's thickest hair, used this in the shower when we were traveling (he forgot his shampoo) and his hair poofed up BIG TIME. I thought it was hilarious, but it goes to show how well this stuff works.
back guarantee +
hassle free returns
what is it?
A sulfate free, vegan, plant based shampoo & conditioner formulated with 200mg of CBD to help thicken locks and promote hair growth.
CBD Super Flower Shampoo & Conditioner
Size: 8OZ EACH
How to use
Apply Super Flower Shampoo to wet hair and vigorously massage from root to tip, then rinse. After shampooing, leave Super Flower Conditioner in for 3-5 minutes, and rinse. Use regularly for best results.
I had never tried Truly products before but this one won me over! I have fine, thinning , very long, dyed hair and it’s always very stringy. I could have told the difference just as I was massaging it into my scalp. My hair never felt so soft! It didn't strip my colour down. I wish it was cheaper but i might have to suck it up because I love it.
- Myriam B, FL
- Myriam B, FL
Helps promote hair growth, Helps thicken hair, Provides intense cleansing to remove dirt, oil, and buildup, and Doesn't Weigh Hair Down
WHY THE BEAUTY COMMUNITY LOVES IT
I absolutely adore Truly, and have yet to be disappointed in any of their products. This CBD Shampoo is no exception, as it has made my hair feel thicker and healthier. I would rate it five stars if it were just a bit cheaper.
This keeps my hair soft and thick without drying it out! My hair is usually oily and flat so this thickening conditioner has worked wonders! I use both the shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels stronger and thicker than ever!
Hemp Oil: Coconut oil is rich in antioxidants and has antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. Its essential nutrients are lauric acid, which nourishes the hair with vitamins, minerals, and medium-chain fatty acids. When using coconut oil for hair, it improves scalp health, fights infections and fungus, and supports hair growth. It recovers the overall health of your hair.
Lavander Oil: Argan oil has a high content of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E, the benefits of argan oil naturally help increase hair's elasticity and consistently restore shine to dull and lifeless hair.
Provitamin B5: Jojoba oil is comprised of 97% monounsaturated fats. The other 3% is made up of acids and natural alcohols. Due to its nutrient-rich structure, jojoba helps moisturize and condition hair by penetrating its outer cuticle. Jojoba is a natural emollient - it fills in cracks that are on the surface of the hair cuticle and helps repair heat and styling damaged hair.
Full Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Sodium Lauryl...& Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol,nbsp; Organic Lavender Flower Water, Roman Chamomile Flower Water, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, German Chamomile Flower Oil, Roman Chamomile Flower Oil, Lavender Flower Oil, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Organic Hemp Oil, CBD Isolate, Natural Fragrance